Thursday, December 31, 2009

Get Inspired!!

Everyone that knows me, has seen me pick up a new pasion. From small kines hanbadah days I've always been in the ocean. May it be learning how to dive with my dad. To cutting school to go surfing (I did that a lot !). From bodyboarding, to surfing, to what I currently have a new passion for. Stand Up Paddle surfing is now what drives me. It's a great way for me to get in the ocean up here in the San Francisco and Santa Cruz area. I'm above the water and that's a great thing. The water here is FREEZING for this tropical transplant.

Here's a vid of how I want to progress with this new passion. I look up to these guys. They're pushing the envelope with Stand Up Paddle surfing! When I watch this I just want to go to the beach and surf!!! Paddle Surf Hawaii boards is what I ride and Liquid Militia is the clothes I wear!!!

Enjoy!!

SUP waterman league from Waterman League on Vimeo.

No comments: